I'm full of ideas for what to make/ create for the ladies in my life, but the men are another story. I think guys are just harder to shop for in general, nevermind craft for!
With some family get-togethers quickly approaching, I need a plan. Quickly. I am thinking that some drink mixes to make warm drinks could hit the spot... some ideas I've found and may try to pull off:
- Hot Chocolate:
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick from The Givers Log (a review from The Kitchn is here) - maybe the cutest thing I have ever seen. Seriously.
- Pepppermint Stick Cocoa from My Recipes
- Mexican Cocoa from Sunset
- Cider (I looove warm cider in the fall and winter!)
- Mulled Cider Sachets from Real Simple
- Chai (my latest obsession)