Some crafty inspiration for your week!
- Magazine & Sewing Pattern totes- with any luck the 'Easter Bunny' will find some time to sew & use these as gift baskets this year!
- T-shirt Stencil using Freezer Paper
- Cutest idea ever for Shrinky Dinks
- Baby Booties, using this free pattern from Heather Bailey (via Adorn Magazine's Blog)
- Ironing Board Cover (via How about Orange)
- I have a tendency to iron my fusible webbing/ fleece the wrong way down first. I have no idea how I always do it (statistics say I should be right 50% of the time!), but my ironing board needs a new, non-sticky cover!
Let those creative juices flow!