At certain times of the year, it can be next to impossible to find a weekend night where a whole group of friends will all be in town and have no plans... this summer was like that with our Supper Club groups and I know that we'll have a similar situation as we get into the holiday season and all the guests, parties, and trips they always entail.
- Waffles: I used this Martha Stewart recipie - I used (for the second time) the waffle maker we got as a wedding gift... 5 years ago!
- Waffle Toppings: Strawberries (add some sugar to the fresh berries and let sit for a few hours - this will create a natural syrup - yum!), Caramel Bananas (this was sooo good), Whipped Cream, Butter and Syrup
- Scrambled Eggs
- Sausage, Bacon, Turkey Bacon... how much meat and the variety will depend on your group
- Toast, Bagels, etc... one of our friends contributed with some fresh bagels and cream cheese
- To drink: Coffee, OJ, Mimosas this Martha Stewart